Storage tanks( puffer ) PC-CA(TIT)
Solicitati dimensionarea rezervorului de acumulare si oferta de pret
Veti primi in cel mai scurt timp posibil un chestionar cu datele necesare.
Hot water storage tanks combined tank in tank - COMBINED PUFFERS TANK IN TANK
Warm domestic water is prepared in a smaller tank placed in the interior of the Puffer, and the thermal agent used for heating is prepared inside the Puffer's body.
The combined storage tanks are combined out of two circuits, a primary circuit and two secondary circuits.
The primary circuit makes the connection between the storage tank and the warm water boiler. The warm water from the boiler through the flow pipe goes into the tank through the warm water intake (3) in the superior part, and the cold water and the accumulated cold water from the inferior part of the tank is evacuated through the cold water outlet (6) and through this pipe, it returns to the boiler.
There are two secondary circuits: one serves for heating and the second one is to supply domestic hot water to consumers.
The first circuit secondary circuit is constituted by the heating water circuit. Warm water from the Puffer exits through the warm water outlet (9) and provides the consumers with heat. After the heat dissipates, the chilled water returns to the tank and goes through the cold water inlet (8) at the bottom of the tank.
The second circuit is constituted out of the domestic hot water circuit. Cold water from the drinking water source goes through the interior of the tank placed in the superior part of the tank's body, through the cold water intake (1). Warm water from the superior part of the tank heats up the water from within the reservoir. The heat transfer is made through the interior of the reservoir. The domestic hot water flows though the domestic hot water outlet (11) in the superior part of the tank. Here the connection pipes are located (12) in which hot water goes though the reheating circuit of the domestic hot water in the consumer supply pipe which, due to lack of usage for a long period of time, it cools down.
In the functioning of the tank we identify two stages:
In the heating stage the boiler is functioning and releases to the tank a bigger quantity of heat than used by the consumers. Thus water temperature from the tank rises until it reaches a default setting. Thermometers, respectively thermostats mounted on the connections (2) and (5) sense, respectively commands the stopping operation of the boiler.
The next stage is characterized by supplying heat to the consumers only due to accumulated heat from the tank. After the heat transfer is done, the temperature from the tank decreases until the boiler receives a command to resume the heating function. This enables optimization of the boiler operation.
The connection (4) serves to introduce an additional electrical resistance for extra heat.
Through the drainage connection (7) water can be completely drained from the tank for maintenance and repair purposes.
The connection (10) serves to vent the tank or to install the safety valve.
Field of use
The combined "tank in tank" warm water storage tanks are storage tanks where both the thermal agent, but also domestic warm water is prepared (DHW) and they are used in thermal boilers. These store thermal energy supplied by the boilers on gaseous or liquid fuel and optimizes the operation of the boiler, respectively the functioning regime of the tanks on solid fuel.
Domestic hot water (DHW) is prepared in a smaller tank placed within the storage reservoir in the superior part.
By using a storage tank, the boiler can function for a longer period of time close to its nominal load, at high efficiency, regardless of the variation of the thermal load to the consumer, resulting in the following advantages:
- fuel consumption decreases by 20 - 30%
- the lifetime of the components for the heating system (chimney, boiler etc.) increases significantly
- the combustion characteristics being optimal, the emissions are reduced
- the deposits in the boiler are reduced
- the solid fuel boiler has to be recharged less frequently, a single load of fuel can provide the necessary heat demand, for one to two days
Maximum flexibility for the use of the heating agent is provided (stored in the storage tank) both for radiators, but also for underfloor heating, hot water preparation or other technological needs. Water from within the tank goes through a closed circuit making it possible the use of stainless steel carbon in its construction, without a protective film on the inner surface.
The thermal insulation coating of the tank ensures minimal heat loss.
Each tank has a 6/4" connection to which, if required, any additional electrical resistances can be mounted at any time.
In case the created situation or customer preferences one of the available heating alternatives can be used (natural gaseous boiler of on wood and electrical resistance) or a combination between these.
The combined tanks have incorporated a heat exchanger within itself through which the heat from the water from the tank produces domestic hot water, presenting the following advantages:
- in addition to the heating function they have the possibility of producing domestic hot water
- requires less space, the warm water preparator is incorporated in the tank
- requires lower investment costs without the need for a separate domestic hot water plant
- the heat exchanger - an internal reservoir - is a construction made out of stainless steel, which doesn't alter the quality of the drinking water
- the interior reservoir, containing an important quantity of warm water, until it is exhausted, ensures a large flow of domestic hot water
- by placing the inner tank in the upper area of the tank with hot water, legionella bacteria are avoided.
a) in the body of the tank
- fluid content------------------------------------------------- water;
- maximum allowable working pressure---------------- 3 bar;
- fluid pressure---------------------------------------- max.+95°C.
b) in the domestic hot water circuit:
- fluid content------------------------------------------------- apă;
- maximum allowable working pressure------------- 6 bar;
- fluid temperature--------------------------------- max.+95°C.
Characteristics by dimensions:
*Note: At client's request, it can be executed outside the above - mentioned dimensions and produced with other functional parameters or other dimensional features.