Storage tanks ( puffer ) PC-CA(S)
Solicitati dimensionarea rezervorului de acumulare si oferta de pret
Veti primi in cel mai scurt timp posibil un chestionar cu datele necesare.
Combined storage tanks for hot water - COMBINED PUFFERS
Domestic hot water it prepared in the pipe coil, and the heating agent is prepared in the tanks body.
The combined storage tanks are composed out of two circuits: a primary circuit and two secondary circuits.
The main circuit makes the connection between the storage tank and the hot water boiler. The hot water from the boiler, through the flow pipe, enters the Puffer though the hot water intake (3) in the superior part, and the accumulated cold water goes through the inferior part of the tank and it's evacuated through the cold water outlet (6) and though the outlet pipe it returns to the boiler.
There are two secondary circuits: one is used for heating, the other, to supply domestic hot water to consumption points.
The first secondary circuit is composed out of the warm water circuit. The warm water from the Puffer exits through the warm water outlet (9) and supplies the consumers with heat. After releasing the heat, the cooled water returns to the Puffer and through the cold water inlet (8) in the inferior part of the tank.
The second circuit is composed out of the domestic warm water circuit. Cold water from the domestic water source goes through the pipe coil located in the tank's body through the cold water intake (10). Crossing the coil in a vertical position, from the cold water area towards the superior area with warm water, this is getting heated. After the input of heat from the warm water inside the Puffer it exits through the domestic warm water outlet (2) in the superior part of the tank.
In the Puffers functioning we distinguish 2 stages:
In the heating stage, the boiler is functioning and gives the Puffer a larger heat quantity than the heat consumed by the consumers. Thus, the water temperature from the tank rises until a default setting. Thermometers, respectively thermostats mounted on the connections (2) and (5) sense, and command the shutdown of the boiler's operation.
The next stage is characterized by the heat supply of consumers only due to the accumulated heat from the Puffer. As a result of this heat transfer from the tank decreases gradually until the boiler receives a command to resume the heating function. This enables the optimization of the boiler's operation.
The connection (4) serves for introducing an electrical resistance for additional heating.
Through the drainage connection (7) water can be evacuated completely from the tank for maintenance purposes and repair.
The connection (1) serves for ventilation of the tank of for the installation of a safety valve.
Field of use
The combined storage tanks (combined Puffers) are storage tanks in which both heating and DHW are prepared and used in thermal power stations. These store the thermal energy supplied by the boilers on a gaseous or liquid fuel and they optimize the burners operation, respectively the functioning of boilers on solid fuels.
By using a storage tank, the boiler can function for a longer period of time close to its nominal load, at maximum efficiency, regardless of the variation of the thermal load to the consumer, resulting in the following advantages:
- fuel consumption is lowered by 20 - 30 %;
- the life expectancy of the components of the heating equipment (boiler, chimney etc.) increases significantly
- the combustion characteristics being optimal, the NOx emissions are reduced
- lowering the deposits in the boiler
- the solid fuel boiler has to be recharged less frequently, a single load of fuel can provide the necessary heat demand for one to two days.
Maximum flexibility is ensured through the use of thermal agent (stored in the storage tank) both in the radiators and in the use of underfloor heating, domestic warm water preparation and other technological needs. The water from within the body of the Puffer goes through a closed circuit and as such does not corrode the interior walls of the tank making it possible the use of stainless steel for its construction, without a protective layer on its surface.
The thermal isolating layer of the tank, ensures the heat loss to a minimum.
Each Puffer has a 6/4" connection which, if necessary, can be fitted at any time with an additional electrical resistance. Depending on the created situation or the customers preferences, one of the available heating alternatives (boiler on gaseous or wood and electrical resistance) or other combination between these can be used.
The combined Puffers are incorporated in the interior of the heat exchanger through which using the warm water from the Puffer produces domestic warm water, presenting the following advantages:
- in the addition to the heating function they have the possibility of producing domestic hot water;
- requires less space, the domestic warm water preparator is incorporated into the Puffer
- requires lower investment costs without the need for a separate domestic hot water plant
- the heat exchanger - a coil of pipes - it's a stainless steel construction, which doesn't change the drinking water quality
- water stagnates in the coil for a short period of times (instant regime of heating), the occurrence of Legionella bacteria is avoided.
a) in the body of the tank:
- fluid content----------------------------------------- water;
- maximum allowable working pressure-------- 3 bar;
- fluid temperature---------------------------- max.+95°C.
b) in the domestic warm water circuit:
- fluid content------------------------------------------ water;
- maximum allowable working pressure-------- 6 bar;
- fluid temperature---------------------------- max. +95°C.
Characteristics depending on the dimensions
*Note: At customer demand, they can be executed outside the above mentioned dimensions and other functional or other dimensional features.