Compressed air tanks
Compressed air tanks
Compressed air buffer containers serve the following purposes:
- equalizing the air pressure variations due to modulated air discharge from the compressor
- storing a volume of air necessary to compensate for the variation in consumption in the distribution network
- collecting the dew resulted from the compressed air from the compressor
Compressed air from the compressor enters in the tank via the inlet connection (1). The compressed air outlet to the users is made via the outlet connection (2). The dew is eliminated manually via the outlet connection and the purge valve (3). On request, the manual valve can be replaced with a automated purging device. Removing accidental overpressure is done via the safety valve connection (4)
This connection can be used for venting as well. Following the variation of the pressure from the tank can be done with a manometer mounted on the connection (5). Personnel access in the interior of the tank for maintenance purposes or control can be done through the manhole (6). Depending on the size of the container, the manhole is replaced.
Proposal of a compressed air station scheme fitted with a compressed air buffer container
Field of use
Air pressure vessels are used to equip compressed air to store the compressed fluid when the consumption is low and to render it when the compressor's flow when the requirements of the fluid are exceede by the network consumers.
- pressure vessels are manufactured in compliance with EU Directive nr. 97/23/EC on the basis of EC Type Examination Certificate No. 175B-584 / EC issued by ISCIR CERT SRL Bucharest guaranteeing operational safety;
- the walls thickness is calculated for a 20 year life span
- much easier to clean, maintain and inspect, by properly measuring the size of the access orifices
Characteristics related to the container's size type such as: maximum working pressure, body volume, cylinder diameter, total height and diameter of the connections are listed in the table below:
Request the scaling of the compressed air container and the price offer
You will receive a questionnaire as soon as possible with the necessary data.
Note*: At client's request, it can be executed outside the above - mentioned dimensions and produced with other functional parameters or other dimensional features.
- fluid content ----------------------------- air;
- minimal fluid temperature ------ - 20°C;
- maximum fluid temperature ----- +200°C;
- reference standard------------------- SR EN 13445.