Liquid heating solutions
Various technological processes require fluid warming. They may be subjected to warming in order to achieve some physical processes - for obtaining various chemical liquids or it is a helper in the thermal treating process by immersing or by spraying to obtain other products.
Various processes require:
- Biodegradable thermo fluid warming – ex. preparing bitumen for asphalt production
- Corrosive fluid warming – ex. pickling with sulfuric acid
The heat transfer from the source is usually done with heat exchangers having as primary agent steam. In these cases, the heat source is, in fact, a central heating system with boilers on steam with all the necessary components. The heat carrier is circulated through distribution tubes.
- Indirect heating can be achieve by recycling with accumulation boilers or instant storage
- In both cases, combustion yields rarely exceed 85%
- Direct decentralized heating of liquids can be done with so – called submerged tubes which are made with a special burner and a tube heat exchanger that circulates forced flue gases. Furnace temperature is high, heat is transferred to the liquid, and the temperature at the surface of the tube decreases as it is removed from the source. On the surface, the tubes temperature is very high, well above the operating temperature of the liquid.
- There are many situations where it is necessary to keep under control the rate of heating. The immersed tubes with classical ON/OFF burners or in levels do not allow the installed power adaptation to heat at the necessary speed.
- Recovery of condensate separation is difficult and energy losses can hardly be diminished
- The equalization of variation graphs in thermal loads and elimination of downtime (supplying a thermal agent without it being used) it is impossible, automation is difficult and expensive.
- Transport yield is low, it’s growth requiring large investments
- The possibility of using the steam central heating system at low capacity to lead a substantial decrease in production efficiency
- Expenses with the exploration, maintenance and repair of the equipment are great
- The increase on the immersed tube surface, leads to overheating of the liquid over the admitted temperature (in the case of bitumen 160-180°C) fact which leads to the thermal degradation of the liquid (bitumen ages prematurely). This leads to the impossibility of using immersed gas tubes and diathermic oil must be used.
- Increasing the surface temperature of the immersed lead to the overheating of the liquid (in the case of sulfuric acid is over 50°C) which leads to the increase of liquid corrosion and even if the tube is immersed and made out of special stainless steel (Uranus B6 or Hasteloy) it corrodes until it is destroyed. This fact requires the use of submerged electrical heating quartz tubes or, via heat exchangers, of titanium or tantalum.
- Classical immersed tubes can not be used when heating sensitive liquids or acids to high temperatures.
- Classical immersed tubes are unable to adapt to the speed required of the heating power.
- Fuel costs will not be reduced compared to the central heating system unless the transport losses are very high.
1. Read up from the following sources:
Performance specifications for liquid heating systems
2. Decentralization system, waiver of steam as a thermal agent and the use of local and efficient heat sources, for each customer in hand.
Immersed tubes with uniform heating
Condensing boilers with accumulation
Instant condensing boilers
- Using immersion tubes allows the decentralization of energy
- Functional autonomy
- Versatility of the installed power in comparison with the 1-5 modulation with a precise setting of the heat speeding.
- Special configuration of the heat exchanger of the immersed tubes lead to uniform temperature over the entire surface with a positive influence in preventing dangerous overheating when heating liquids or sensitive acids.
- Low investment costs
- Yields of 92% in the case of immersed tubes and 107% in the cases of storage water heaters and instant
- Operating costs and low maintenance
- Simple usage (with fully automated system)
- Safety in operation
- Reduced pollution
- Ensuring technical and economical performance according to contract
- Energetic efficiency
- Improvement of technical processes
Request the optimal solution and scaling of the heating system
You will receive a questionnare with the required data as soon as possible.