Descentalization solutions of thermoenergetic industrial systems
With the considerable increase in prices of basic fuels, it comes as a priority the reduction of energy consumption. In this sense there are implemented two policies:
a) Reorientation and improving the production routes, transport and consumption of thermal energy;
b) Reorientation and reduction of energy consumption
The decentralization of the thermal energetic system is an alternative that can be taken into account.
Because in most cases, technological consumers require that heat systems use steam, recent thermal energetic systems are generally based on steam boilers and, depending on the thermal agent chosen for the transport, for spatial heating and sanitary hot water, heat exchangers steam/hot water or steam/hot water.
It insists very much on increasing energy efficiency when producing energy, specifically when generating heat with a thermal agent with low consumptions, heavily investing in the reduction of losses during transport, but instead neglecting how this energy is consumed.
Steam is commonly used as a thermal agent in industrial thermal processes, its effective generation is not necessarily a problem in the conditions of a constant consumption, undercharging the generator, condensate recovery, transport losses, the complexity of automation, costly maintenance and inefficient consumption of real problems.
The problem in hand is the decentralization system and identifying solutions for thermal heating. If for spatial heating and sanitary hot water preparation there are known seemingly effective solutions, with effective central heating boilers, with appropriate automation and advanced heat exchangers, technological heating involves the analysis of the technologic process, the determination of specific requirements and identifying solutions and the tailoring in the fashion of the technological process.
The modernization of the thermal energetic system by replacing the heat generators with more efficient ones, is generally very expensive and the payback period of the investment, given an increase in relatively low overall efficiency, is very high and lead this type of investment to be done only when the generators become worn, fail, and, for security reasons, can no longer authorize the operation.
The main disadvantages of the centralized system based on steam heat are:
- Condensate recovery and the difficulty of separation, energy losses can hardly be diminished;
- Equalization graphics of the thermal loads variations and elimination of downtime (heat supplying without it being used) is impossible, automation is difficult and expensive;
- Transport efficiency is low, its growth require large investments;
- The possibility of using the boiler to supply steam at reduced capacity leads to a substantial decrease in production efficiency;
- Costs of operation, maintenance and facility repairs are great.
Decentralization system, the waiver of steam as thermal agent and the use of local sources of efficient heating, specific for every customer:
Hot air generators
Rotary Drum Dryers
- Energetic efficiency:
• Overall efficiency is increased through the use of efficient equipment;
• Eliminate all the transportation losses;
• No more downtime on empty energy production;
• Automation of plants is simple;
• Operating expenses, maintenance and repairs are reduced;
• It allows continuous monitoring and evaluation of cheap energy efficiency.
- Improvement of technical processes.
Ask for the optimal solutions in decentralized systems
You will receive a questionnaire with the required data as soon as possible.