Benefits for Designers
- The Designers of the heating systems must choose the optimal heating solutions
- Designers of heating systems are usually interested in providing technical solutions with equipment provided by companies with which they have different understandings.
- Insufficient experience;
- The Designer doesn't have a full design guide in:
- choosing the heating system
- choosing the type of equipment
- equipment placement etc.
- Not always the technical solution is the optimal one.
- The Designer avoids predicting unknown technical solutions, unverified, or for which there are no technical design rules even if he has information about their efficiency and the advantages over better known alternatives.
- The beneficiary can finally be contacted by solution providers and get better alternatives from them. Designer professionalism can be questioned.
Solutions and benefits
- We provide designers with design guides and scaling software;
- We provide free consultancy and technical assistance;
- We design free of charge construction details for all fastening / anchoring elements, electrical control and automation, piping and accessories for combustion air intake and flue gas discharge;
- We guarantee contractual performance through:
- The return of the equipment equivalent if the customer demonstrates that the equipment has not been correctly chosen or scaled;
- Granting a prolonged warranty over the life of the equipment if the Beneficiary enters into a service contract with us;
- For the equipment manufactured by us we ensure promptly spare parts for a period of 10 years;
- We provide promptly maintenance services, periodical technical checks and repair
Request details on the terms of the collaboration
You will receive a questionnaire as soon as possible with the necessary data.