Benefits for INSTALLERS
- the installer, respectively the specialized installation company wishes to execute industrial heating installation works
- The installer is directly responsible for the quality of work and has to respect exactly the requirements of the specifications;
- The installer also undertakes a completion deadline of the works
- The designer doesn't always provide mounting details and many times there may be inconsistent data of the real situation in the field.
- The commissioning and service of gas burner equipment are regulated operations requiring capabilities.
- In case the Subcontractor doesn't execute quality work and the due date is not respected and does not meet the deadline, the Beneficiary is unhappy and there is a risk of penalization
- Detail execution projection of the installation/mounting works are done by the Installer
- The equipment requiring high-level installation involves risks both in the lifting phase, requiring work at a height and in the operating phase in the event of a faulty anchorage.
Solutions and benefits
Our over 15 year experience in the installation/mounting work, the capabilities provided by the well-trained technical staff and related facilities can be made available to installers:
- consultancy in scaling the heating system and in choosing the equipment
- technical assistance in installing/mounting
- designing assembly details and custom-made execution of required components (supports, piping, electrical panels, etc.)
- renting the necessary means to work at a height (self-leveling platform, scaffolding stairs, lifting techniques)- training of technical personnel for operations related to commissioning and servicing (maintenance, periodic technical checks and repairs)
Request details on the terms of the collaboration
Veti primi in cel mai scurt timp posibil un chestionar cu datele necesare.