Road repair equipment ARES 2.1
Functioning principle of the road repair equipment ARES 2.1
Radiant panel composed out of ten MFB 5 burners and they have the role of heating the defected area. The fuel used is propane and it comes from a group of two 33 kg tanks. The flue gases which come from these burners bathe the thermal container and they are evacuated on the top side. The thermal container is thus heated and has the role of preheating the filler material which will be used.
The equipment can be easily transported and set on positions with the help of a pallet based system. This allows the height setting of the radiant panel.
Field of use for the road repair equipment ARES 2.1
Having a medium sized radiant panel and a thermal container with discontinuous heating of the filler material, ARES 2.1 is destined for medium scale works, especially holes, tiling, waves and replans.
The advantages of the road repair equipment ARES 2.1
- Allows the storage and transport in cold weather of fresh, briquettes/grated asphalt, without needing to supply from asphalt stations in cold seasons when these, normally, don't function.
- The possibility of warm recycling of the uncovered, grated or milled asphalt in the rotary drum, leading to reducing costs and positive effects on the ambient environment
- Heating filler asphalt mixture only in necessary quantity to remedy a defect requires a much reduced gas consumption compared to the necessary amount used to maintain the temperature in the thermal container, with a capacity of 2 - 4 tons of fresh asphalt supplied from stations, necessary for a day's work.
- High energetic efficiency, and, implicitly, low costs with fuel consumption through:
= Using flue gases collected from the radiant pane for heating and maintaining the temperature of the filler material from the thermal container/rotary drum
= Judicious heating only of the perimeter defect area by turning on only the necessary burners
= Thermal isolation
- Safety in exploitation by keeping under control of the burning (preventilation, electronic ignition, ionization sensor for lack of flame, postventilation)
- The possibility of setting of the radiation intensity depending on the exterior temperature, heating depth and the degree of agingof the bitumen in the asphalt
- Hygienic combustion (low NOx emissions)
Solicitati informatii suplimentare