Road repair equipment ARES 2
Functioning principle of the road repair equipment ARES 2
The radiant panel is composed out of 10 MFB 4 burners have the role of heating through radiation the defected area. The fuel used is propane comes from a group of 4 33 kg tanks. The burning gases from these burners, bathe the thermal container and are evacuated in the superior part. The thermal container is heated and has the role of preheating the filler material which will be used. Above the thermal container there is another panel with 2 MFB burners which have the role to heat up the thermal container when the main radiant panel is not used. Both the thermal container and the radiant panel from above are modules which can work individually and, basically, constitute the ARES 3 and ARES 4 models.
The equipment can be easily transported and set in positions using a pad system. This allows the setting the height of the radiant panel.
Field of use for the road repair equipment ARES 2
Having a radiant panel with a medium surface and a thermal container with discontinuous heating of the filler material, ARES 2 is destined for medium scale remedy work especially potholes, tiling, waves and replars.
Advantages of the road repair equipment ARES 2
- It allows the storage and transport in cold weather of fresh asphalt, briquettes/grated, without having the need to stock from asphalt stations in seasons when these don't function.
- Possibility of recycling at heat of the milled, uncovered and grated asphalt in the rotary drum leading to low costs and positive effects on the environment
- Heating the filer asphalt mixture only in the necessary quantity for a defect needs a much low consumption of gas compared with the one necessary for maintaining the temperature in the thermal containers with capacities of 2 - 4 tons of fresh supplied asphalt from stations, necessary for a day's work.
- High energetic efficiency and, implicitly, low costs with fuel by:
= Using flue gases collected from the radiant panel for heating and maintaining the temperature of the filler material from the thermal container/rotary drum
= Judicious heating of the perimeter area of the defect by individually starting only the necessary burners
= Thermal isolation
- Safety in exploitation by keeping under control of the burning (preventilation, electronic ignition, ionization sensor for lack of flame, postventilation)
- The possibility of setting the intensity of the radiation depending on the exterior temperature, the heating depth and the degree of aging of the bitumen in the asphalt
- Hygienic combustion (low NOx emissions)
- The flexibility depending on the amplitude and the type of defects through modular and multi functional construction.
Request additional information